An Overview of our 3 Programs:
- Mental Health Primary
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Outpatient Detox
Mental Health Primary
Advanced Therapeutic Services (ATS), is an upscale residential treatment center fully dedicated to the most innovative treatment of mental health disorders and dual diagnosis.
Alcohol and drug abuse can increase the underlying risk for mental disorders and make symptoms of a mental health problem worse. Here at ATS, we address both substance abuse and mental health issues with a variety of therapies including proven mental health therapies and holistic activities. You share in the decision-making process and are actively involved in setting goals and developing strategies for change.
Treatment includes education about your disorder and related problems and includes:
- Clinical Therapies
- Life Skills Training including Relationship Education
- Healthy Coping Strategies (KICS)
- Complementary Therapies
- Wellness Programs
- Therapeutic Environment Designed for Healing
Medication Assisted Treatment
Advanced Therapeutic Services offers Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, to provide a “whole-patient” approach to the treatment of substance use disorders. The ATS Treatment Team employs highly experienced addiction doctors, clinicians and support staff. This treatment is safe, effective and in pursuit of our greater goal: Helping thousands of men and women over the years stop using drugs and drinking, lose the desire to do so, and find a new way to live — clean and sober from all mind- and mood-altering chemicals.
The Benefits of MAT Treatment for Substance Abuse are:
- Facilitates safer withdrawal by relieving symptoms and controlling cravings.
- Reduces the risk of death due to overdose.
- Increases retention in treatment with safer, controlled medications.
- Decreases illegal drug use and, with it, the potential dangers and legal consequences.
Detoxification is a very important first step on the path to healthy, sustainable recovery. Advanced Therapeutic Services provides outpatient detoxification services through our treatment center in Rancho Mirage, California. Our outpatient detox services offer our clients a cost-effective and less time-consuming alternative to inpatient detox programs and is designed specifically for clients’ clinical needs. Our outpatient programs easily conform to busy schedules and allow our clients to maintain responsibilities at work, school, or with family. Our clients go through outpatient detoxification program knowing that they are safe from the complications and discomforts that arise during the detox process.
Outpatient Program Services include:
- Collaborative Treatment Planning
- Case Management
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Education and Study Sessions
- Family Support
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs