Alcohol abuse, painkillers, diet pills, anxiety medications, opioid addiction, heroin and cocaine abuse are only a few of the substance abuse problems that are now an epidemic in California. Drug addiction and alcoholism is on the rise. The unfortunate truth is that it isn’t a “California” problem but instead it is a National issue. With the rise of addiction, there is also a rise in options for receiving treatment for your alcohol and drug addiction. It is a known fact that it is next to impossible to sustain long term recovery without the aid of Drug Rehab in Rancho Mirage. How do you know where to go? What treatment programs are the best? What sets programs like ATS apart from the rest?
Why is flexibility of Treatment Delivery Methods important?
No two people are the same. No case of alcoholism or drug addiction is alike. There isn’t a single perfect way to treat and recover from alcohol and drug addiction. For the best possible outcomes there must be flexibility in programing. There must be several treatment delivery methods. Everyone learns in their own way, each addict or alcoholic recovers in their own way. A high-quality drug rehab will offer multiple forms of programing, hours, and method of delivery.
The top drug and alcohol rehab programs understand that clients come to treatment for many different reasons and as a result there needs to be a large variety of therapeutic offerings to ensure the best possible outcomes for everyone. The goal is long term sustainable recover from alcoholism and drug addiction. What you want to make sure the drug rehab you choose includes at least some, if not all the following:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy which can help you identify patterns in your thoughts and behaviors and how they are having an overall negative impact.
• Family therapy moves focus from the individual to the family system. Here the client looks at co-dependency problems and communication breakdowns and develops tools for healing and improved relations.
• Holistic Therapies can include yoga and meditation practices, journaling, massage, or acupuncture which focus on emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing.
• Group therapy introduces you to relapse prevention planning and positive peer support other process groups where both facilator and attendees work together in the healing and recovery process.
• Weekly one-on-one therapy sessions with credentialed therapist is essential. This setting offers confidentiality, personal attention and the ability to laser focus on your own specific issues
Alcohol and drug rehab treatment is hard work. It is emotionally challenging. That’s why it is so important you sigh up for a drug rehab that offers comfort, convenience, and a pleasing atmosphere. ATS is located in the beautiful valley below the San Jacinto mountains in the Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage are. The beauty and tranquility of desert living combined with some of the best golf courses in the country is the setting for ATS Palm Desert. Our Outpatient facilities are conveniently located and offer a calm, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere to assist you in your recovery process. We offer the best therapeutic experiences equal to the astatic experience. Our dedicated staff is here to support you along your journey.
The Struggle Ends Today. Your Recovery Begins in the beautiful California desert with ATS. Call our Admissions Team Today.